Derrick provides very useful and clear advice about eldercare and does so with a twist. He delivers it with a touch of humor that brings smiles to family caregivers that they so much appreciate.
Derrick’s presentation was practical, understandable and unexpectedly funny. He speaks directly to the stress and sometimes overwhelming number of issues caregivers face as their loved ones age.
Derrick McDaniel’s presentation on the many challenges faced by caregivers was excellent. As someone new to caregiving I now feel like I have a roadmap to use as I go forward.
Derrick McDaniel’s presentation and book are both full of good information, tips and directions to helpful resources.
Attending a Derrick McDaniel presentation will be a wakeup call for his audience and will motivate his listeners to take action to effectively manage their lives in the event of illness or incapacity and give them a better understanding of caregiving responsibilities for a parent, spouse or child with disabilities.
Frequently Requested Eldercare Presentations
- How to pay for eldercare expenses
- Cost vs. Expenses
- Managing family dynamics
- Where and how to find the necessary information
- How to understand and create a strategy for your eldercare challenges
- How to select a nursing home
- How to select an assisted-living residence
- How to select a retirement community
- Options for eldercare
- Adult day care
- Ensuring a safe living environment for seniors
- Advance directives and living wills
- What it means to be a caregiver-the challenges & the rewards
- Understanding yourself and taking care of yourself
- Starting the Conversation: Dealing with family conflict around the difficult subjects of aging, disability, and long term care
- Physical and emotional impacts related to caregiving
- Preparing to be a Caregiver (financially, emotionally, professionally)
- Hiring In-Home Care: What consumers need to know